Loss of the memory of who you used to be. Caused by pregnancy, play dates, and trying to keep the house cleaner than the Joneses.
"Momnesia," which has been recognized in two awards, is the story of an average suburban mom who, feeling invisible under all the responsibilities of caring for her family, sets about finding balance between her "momminess" and her "sexiness." She does find some adventure pursuing her own interests, but it isn't until she tosses the Invisible Rule Book altogether that she discovers life---and love---have more to offer than she ever imagined!
- "Momnesia" is on sale for only $1.99 in Kindle format! Find it here!
- "Momnesia" is on sale for for only $5 per paperback! Find it here!
- Treasure Hunt! Visit the blogs in the Linky List below and gather their treasure hunt words. For each one you collect, you'll get an extra entry to win Lori's "Find Yourself... In a Good Book" Prize Pack! By the way my Treasure Hunt Word is: rabbit.
- Buy the book during this promotion and get five extra entries! Send your e-receipt to LoriTheAuthor "at" gmail "dot" com. Put MOMNESIA RECEIPT in subject line.
- Learn about the author and preview the book below! Enjoy!