LIE CATCHERS is FREE on Kindle today (Feb. 11-15). So don’t forget to grab a copy on http://amzn.com/B00HJDS1LG
Let me tell you a little about LIE CATCHER’S heroine, Liv Hanson, and how she embodies the person I ‘know’ as well as a woman I wish to be.
1. She’s Norwegian (as am I) but her great grandfather was a Tlingit Native (which adds a tinge of romance to her background, and gives her the warm skin color I wish I had)
2. As a blonde - I’m an enhanced blonde ;-), Liv’s shorter and smaller boned than I am (and will never be).
3. Organized to the hilt is Liv Hanson, a trait I attempt but never maintain.
4. Liv is accessorized. Her shoes and scarves compliment her outfits; she chooses jewelry sets to match her wardrobe. I tend to wear clothes that are comfortable and although I love to wear necklaces, earrings and bracelets that match, the tangle in my jewelry box prevents me from doing so.
5. She dances with abandon on Friday and Saturday nights at the Lito and is a favorite partner of all the men who are skilled dancers. I was born with two left feet and because I’m a tall woman, I feel conspicuous and awkward on the dance floor.
6. Petersburg, Alaska is her hometown. At her core, she is a small town girl with a deep understanding and love of family and neighbors. I am an Army brat, with no city to call my own and family and friends spread around the country.
7. Liv is an entrepreneur, sure she can save her family business by persuading townspeople to invest in her venture. She has confidence and sales savvy that leave me breathless.
8. She’s a LIE CATCHER, a woman whose mind grabs facts like flypaper. Details stick with her forever. I’m lucky to remember what I did yesterday!
9. Liv Hanson has an obsession that she dares not tell anyone for fear of the town’s disdain (I won’t spoil the suspense for you by telling you what it is). I’m not aware of any secret fetish I have, but for the sake of uniqueness, I kind of wish I had one.
I hope you enjoy your free copy of LIE CATCHERS http://amzn.com/B00HJDS1LG
Summary of LIE CATCHERS:
Two unsolved murders will tear apart an Alaska fishing town unless a writer and a government agent reveal their secret obsessions.
Treasury agent Parker Browne is working undercover in Petersburg, Alaska to investigate a money scam and a murder. His prime suspect, Liv Hanson, is a freelance writer struggling to save her family’s business. Free spirited, full of life, and with a talent for catching liars, she fascinates Parker.
Trying to prove she’s a legitimate writer who cares about Petersburg’s issues, Liv pens a series of newspaper articles about an old, unsolved murder. When her cold case ties in with Parker’s investigation, bullets start to fly.
Parker understands money trails, and Liv knows the town residents. But he gave up on love two years ago, and she trusts no one, especially with her carefully guarded secret. If they mesh their skills to find the killers, will they survive the fallout?http://rolynnanderson.com/
Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005527LS2