Sunday, January 11, 2015

Author Rock Star Roundup

It's been awhile so here's another listing of what my Author Rock Stars are posting.

Hugh Howey is talking about his new digital reading habits and has highlighted what others are doing.

I recently posted a video describing my new digital reading lifestyle and why what I’ve learned signals a very strong future for digital books. I’m very curious about people’s reading habits, as a book lover, a book seller, and a writer. This week, two other avid readers chimed in. I’m loving these accounts.


Read more.

Joanna Penn has also taken up the discussion.

I love reading and I love books, plus I believe writers are usually great readers. We spend our lives immersed with our minds elsewhere, in someone else’s world or one of our own creation. Happy times indeed!


Read more.


That's about it. Everyone else must have had a busy Christmas season.

No comments: