Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Long time and dear online (and offline if we lived closer) friend Ginger Simpson nominated me for the Kreativ Blog Award. You can see it over on the sidebar.
But as with anything there are rules.
I just think of 7 things I like, 7 activities I enjoy and 7 things no one knows about me.
I also have to give this award to some other folks.
Here goes:

Pizza, scent of honeysuckle, the sound of horses snuffling at the farm down the road, the giggle of a toddler, my husband's voice when he's half asleep, guitar heavy rock music. a clean house when I haven't had to lift a finger.

Chatting with my kids in the car (I have boys and it's easier to talk to them when you aren't facing them), hiking, doing yard work with my husband, hanging with groups of people, writing when the story is fresh and new, playing board games, playing video games.

This one's tougher
In college I interviewed to drive the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile
When I was a toddler, people would stop my mother on the streets of Philly and ask her if I was a model.
I was born with red hair.
I'm afraid of heights, but I only developed that as an adult.
I have a lazy eye, but it only acts up when I don't have any vision correction.
In high school I wanted to be Pat Benatar.
When I was younger my eyes changed color based on what color shirt I was wearing. If it was white one eye would be green and one blue.

Whew
Now onto people I'm tagging.
Caridad Pineiro
Irene Peterson
Michael A. Ventrella
Jon Gibbs
Morgan Mandel
Jenn Nixon
Kiersten Hallie Krum

As Ginger said before me, it's been nice being friends with you guys.
cmr

2 comments:

Jenn Nixon said...

Thanks Lady! I'll have to scour my blog and give out a few myself!!

You're an awesome friend too, I'm very glad we met!

Chris Redding said...

Thanks Jenn!