Ginger Simpson tagged me on Tuesday.
I'm supposed to reveal ten truths about myself and then tag 7 other to do the same.
(The second tag is for a short Christmas story, but that will have to wait.)
1. When looking at colleges I only applied to two: Northerna Arizona University and Penn State. I got into both, but picked Penn State.
2. I delivered pizza for Domino's in college.
3. I once interviewed to drive the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile, but didn't get the job.
4. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate and I don't like shopping.
5. I wrote my first book in junior high.
6. I was an oops. My parents were using the rhythm method and they lost the beat.
7. I've lived in England. My husband and I lived there for a year for his job.
8. I was ambivalent about having kids. I wasn't one of those people who dreamed about getting married and having kids. I love my kids to death now that I have them.
9. If something bothers me I'll tell you. If something really bothers me, you won't ever know.
10. I can't knit. I've tried numerous times over the years, but I just can't seem to get the stitches to look right.
I don't have seven people to tag. Most of the people I know don't blog. Sorry. But check out the pic on this blog. http://caridad.com/blog/