Friday, December 5, 2008

Hot Hunk Friday - Noah Wyle


When I researched Noah Wyle, I realized he wasn't that much younger than me. I was sure I had at least a decade on him, but it's closer to five years.
So I don't feel so bad about him being a Hot Hunk Friday pic.
I've loved ER from the beginning, but I haven't watched it in a few years. I guess since it is the last season I should. I used to tape it and watch it during the day.
I liked Carter, the character Noah Wyle plays, even though he was pretty much a snot-nosed kid in the beginning.
I have hope for snot-nosed kids. I've known a few in my time. Being on a first aid squad that lets 16 year olds join, you see them at their snot-nosed best. On the other hand, you get to see them grow into fine young men. One recently came back from being an LA cop. He has a quiet confidence now.
Another has a full time job and loves the 8-4 hours. He even bought a house.
I guess what I like is the character arc of these kids. It's what we as writers strive for in our stories. It's nice to have examples in our everyday lives to pick from.
So who have you gotten to watch grow up and are very proud of now?

1 comment:

Morgan Mandel said...

I agree. He is a hottie.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://www.morganmandel.com