Friday, October 17, 2008

Hot Hunk Friday - James Denton

Here's a man who can fix my pipes any time. James Denton. I actually don't watch Desperate Housewives, but I've seen him in the commercials for it. He did a stint on Reba as a marriage counselor that Barbra Jean is in love with. He goes on a date with Reba and Barbra Jean follows them.
I love when an actor, as I've said before, can do comedy. I really beleive that a great trait to get you through life is to laugh at yourself.
I'm always a little creeped out when I meet someone without a sense of humor. And I can make most people laugh so when I can't, I find it odd.
My critique group was talking about embarassing moments the other day. It was hilarious. If you ever meet me, ask me to tell you my ski story. It's too long for here.
When I was in high school I worked in a college cafeteria. I was carrying two trays of bowls of Jello. And of course I dropped them in front of a full cafeteria of guys. The gave me a standing ovation. At the time I was too young and too serious to laugh at myself, but now I'd bow and say something funny.
So what is your most embarassing moment?

2 comments:

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Chris,
Wow, that James Denton certainly is a hunk. Could I have one like him please.
Regards
Margaret

http://www.margarettanner.com/

Chris Redding said...

I'm sorry Margaret, I'm fresh out.
cmr