Friday, October 31, 2008

Hot Hunk Friday David Boreanaz



I have to admit I never watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I catch Angel in reruns sometimes.

No, I noticed David Boreanaz on Bones. Which as a writer of romantic supsense, I'm embarassed to say I watch. Because as we al know, that's tv and not reality. I know a guy who runs a csi lab and he'd disown me if he knew I was watching shows like that. On the other hand, I did read some of Kathy Reichs' books so there is a positive outcome there.

Anyway, I think it was the suit that did me in. I hadn't seen him in one on a regular basis. Something about a suit, especially a tailored one, makes a mediocre guy look good. Not that David Boreanaz is mediocre by anyone's standards.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Vivian Zabel said...

Guess I'll be going trick-or-treating with Midnight. *shiver* We have two stops on the Midnight tour today and then one Saturday and one Sunday.

I'd rather go out with someone like your hunk of the week, but he would only be interested in helping across the street, maybe.