Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Word Wednesday - vociferous

vociferous \voh-SIF-uhr-uhs\, adjective:
Making a loud outcry; clamorous; noisy.
I picked this one because it was at the top of the folder for these things.
I don't have a lot to say about it. Isn't that ironic?
I have a conference to attend in a week and a half and we are finishing up details. I had to put my cat to sleep on Monday so that day nothing got done. I'm revising a romantic comedy to pitch at the conference so that is where my head is.
Among other stresses in my life right now.
So sorry not so great today.
cmr

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to post a note tellingyou sorry for the loss of your cat. I lost my dog earlier this year. I grieve for you. Take cre and let the feelings roll.

Helen Ginger said...

Chris, maybe not a vociferous post today, but we're getting enough vociferous talk in the presidential campaign news.

My condolences on the loss of your cat.

Helen

Tx Lyn said...

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your cat.

If you can work on a romantic comedy at this time, Chris, you are a miracle worker. ;)

Have a good time at the meeting.

TxLyn

Laurel Bradley said...

My condolences on the loss of your cat. I wouldn't think it would nearly impossible to work of comedy at this time, but I hope that writing takes you out of yourself for a while.

Laurel Bradley
A Wish in Time
Creme Brulee Upset

Anonymous said...

Chris,

Sorry for the loss of your cat. As a person who has been there four times, can't even imagine how you will work on a comedy, but then the writer in me totally understands not only that you can but that you will.

See you at the conference.

Chris Redding said...

All of you ladies are fab! Thanks for the condolences and yes doing the romantic comedy is a great escape. I need to laugh. But I took heart in a conversation with my 10YO. We talked about how the cat's spirit is watching over him. And then the little guy insisted all three of our deceased cats's spirits were sleeping on his bed.
cmr