Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged. Again

But that's cool. One of twitter followers ghostposts tagged me http://susiehawes.multiply.com/journal/item/358/tagged
I have to tell you 6 random things about myself.
1. My full name is Christine and the year I was born it was the third most popular name for a baby, but my parents knew no one with that name.
2. I was brought home from the hospital on my father's 50th birthday. (Me 0 him 50)
3. My maternal grandfather was 70 the year I was born. (Me 0, him 70)
4. I was thirty when my oldest son was born. (Me 30, him 0)
5. My maternal grandfather was the only grandparent I knew. I was the youngest in the family and he died the year I was 9. My father is the only grandparent my kids knew and he died the year my youngest was 9.
6. I grew up outside of Philadelphia. I lived in England at one point in the very area the Penn family came from. They had a pew in the village church.

So, I tag
Charlotte Phillips
Holly Jangahiri
Emma Larkins
Velda Brotherton
Vivian Zabel
Mary Winter

Here are the rules.
The rules to play are easy and you should copy them to your blog…
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1 comment:

Sally_Odgers said...

All those numbers! Patterns fall in all sorts of places. Here's a letter pattern from our family, and it wasn't deliberate.

My husband is called Darrel. He has a double consonant (r). I am Sally. I have a double consonant (l). My husband has two vowels... a+e. Our son is James. He has 5 letters, and two vowels, a+e. Our daughter is Tegan. She has 5 letters plus two vowels, e+a. I have five letters. I have only one vowel, (a), but the y at the end stands in for the second one, and sounds like... e!