I've been tagged by Helen Ginger.
I need to tell you six odd things about me.
1. In college I inteveiwed to drive the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile. I thought it would be a fun job. I didn't get it, but I don't know why.
2. To support myself in college, I delivered pizzas for Domino's Pizza. I was one of the few females drivers and of course I had a blast. You spent most of the time out on the road and you could blast the radio and you got paid for it. I was one of the drivers that if the pizza could potentially be close to being late, you gave it to me because I knew the area and could get it there on time. This was back when they had 30 minute delivery guarantee. The store owner would use some formula and map out what his delivery area was to insure the pizzas got there on time.
3.There was exactly, to the day, nine months between my first date with my husband and our wedding. And I wasn't pregnant. I just knew he was the one.
4. I eat all of each type of food on my plate. I will eat all the meat then all the veggies then all of the starch. I never mingle my eating. (OCD, much!)
5. My youngest son was born on his due date.
6. I was born with dark, red hair.
Okay, how was that?
So I get to tag some people.
Do it to it friends.