Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ch-Ch-Changes

After listening to some great marketing advice today, I've decided to make some changes to this blog.

I started out 2014 knowing that this would be a year of changes. I've decided to be proactive and make some on my own.

http://youtu.be/pl3vxEudif8

Fewer guest blogs, more of my posts.

What will I talk about? Probably a little bit about writing. Some about other passions such as cars, animals and being an EMT which I have a chance to be again this year. Though I probably won't be doing it in a clinical setting.

I'm excited and nervous for these changes, but I hope you all as my readers look forward to them.

I have a few more guest posts until the end of January and I plan on putting mine up also.

We'll see how it goes.

cmr

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you, Chris. This is the first time I've even looked at my blog for about two years. In fact it seems everyone I followed did that as well accept for you. With two new books coming out, one of them self published, I need to start marketing myself better.

Good luck in 2014! I look forward to your blogs. :)